Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday, July 20th: The Day Before Departure

      It is the day before I board my flight to Orlando and begin my unbelievable adventure to Brazil. I cannot fully describe my emotions via text, the incredible amount of excitement is uncontainable and the amount of nervousness is increasing with every passing moment. Brazil has been a dream destination of mine for as long as I can remember.  Touring the beautiful cities of Sao Paolo and Rio de Janiero will be an unforgettable experience, but not only do I get the tourism experience, but I get to play the sport I love with some great basketball players at the Division III level. This will truly be a trip of a life time.
     I am all packed and ready to leave for the airport early in the morning to catch my 7:25 AM flight to Orlando. We will be stationed there for two days, practicing and becoming familiar with my new teammates both off and on the court before we leave the States and head to the great country of Brazil. That is all I have for now, but I am planning on blogging everyday, sharing pictures, events and all of the emotions that come with each eventful day on this amazing journey!

As they say in Brazil.... Bom noite!

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to follow your adventure via this blog--brilliant idea! Boa sorte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and I saw/heard your attempt at kareoke while you were packing.....this really did confirm that basketball is your thing, buddy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to following your big adventure! Like PeeWee's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan, boa noite and boa viagem!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan, boa noite and boa viagem!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way for all of us back home to be a part of your amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete